From the course description:
As a result of the Partnerships and Collaborations course, the third course in the Transforming Life After 50 (TLA50) Fellowship series, you will be able to:
- Define what collaborations and partnerships are, and explain their strategic purposes. Explain how they differ from cooperative and coordinated relationships.
- Understand and utilize the mutual advantages of partnerships.
- List the factors that are essential to successful collaborations and partnerships and use these in developing collaborations and partnerships.
- Identify the types of partners and collaborators that will support success in TLA50 programs and engagement strategies.
- Assess your library’s readiness for collaborations and partnerships. As a result of this assessment, identify steps to improve readiness or enhance future collaborations and partnerships.
- Target strategic collaborators and partners that will increase your library’s effectiveness in serving and engaging midlife adults 50+.