From the course description:
Evaluating Results, the fifth course in the Transforming Life After 50 (TLA50) Fellowship series, tackles evaluation techniques after library programs already exist to help determine their impact and effectiveness.
As a result of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how important it is to evaluate the effectiveness of library programs.
- Develop measurable objectives and outcomes as the first step to effectively evaluating a library program.
- Distinguish the advantages of various evaluation methods, including observation, focus groups, and counting outputs.
- Utilize appropriate techniques and create valid instruments to evaluate library programs.
- Tabulate and interpret the data collected through program evaluation.
- Present program evaluation data in a coherent and appealing manner to relevant stakeholders and potential funders.