Marc Freedman, the President, CEO and Founder of Encore.org, is a renowned social entrepreneur, thought leader and writer. Marc’s leadership at Encore.org has pioneered innovative programs and sparked a growing movement in the United States and beyond to tap the talent and experience of people past midlife as a human resource for solving our most vexing social problems.
- Encore: Finding Work That Matters in the Second Half of Life
- How to Live Forever: The Enduring Power of Connecting the Generations
- Meeting the Multigenerational Moment
- Prime Time: How Baby Boomers Will Revolutionize Retirement and Transform America
- The Big Shift: Navigating the New Stage Beyond Midlife
- Encore Network